Versus Street Coilovers for BMW 3 Series E46, inc. M3
Versus Street Coilovers
- Versatile range, ideal for street use
- To suit BMW 3 Series E46, inc. M3
- Height adjustment range from -20 to -80 mm average
- 14 stage damping adjustment
- Rubber top mounts, adjustable front camber
- Spring rates : 7 kgF/mm (front) & 7 kgF/mm (rear)
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustment
- Specific dampers used per application
- Excellent lifespan
- 2-year warranty
- Supplied as a complete kit with 4 shock absorbers, 4 springs and assembly set
Versus Street Coilovers for BMW 3 Series E46, inc. M3 Specifications
The Street range from Versus is ideal for everyday road use and is compatible with both smooth and sporty driving. These coilovers feature a twin-tube design that combines dynamic qualities with comfort, for a significant improvement in performance over stock suspensions. The all-black finish is neutral and discreet.
The damping can be adjusted to 14 stages, and the ride height can be set over a wide range by moving the damper body itself, not using spring preload. So, unlike many other coilovers, damping is not affected by lowering, even with the ride height set to minimum.
This range features rubber top mounts at the front and rear, filtering out noise and vibrations to offer the perfect compromise between comfort and performance for everyday use. Front camber is adjustable on vehicles with MacPherson-type suspensions (specific information about springs and top mounts is available in the table below). The Versus coilovers use the stock brake line mountings and feature an anti-corrosion coating and dust caps for excellent durability.
|Car Model||BMW 3 Series E46 (98-06)|
|Front Top Mounts||Pillowball on rubber, camber adjustable|
|Rear Top Mounts||Rubber top mounts|
|Front Springs||7 kgF/mm|
|Rear Springs||7 kgF/mm|
|Ride Height Adjustment Range (Front)||-20 mm (~min.) / -80 mm (~max.)|
|Ride Height Adjustment Range (Rear)||-20 mm (~min.) / -80 mm (~max.)|