Sparco Rev QRT Bucket Seat (FIA)
Dispatched today !
Order within 13 h and 37 min.
Best Selling Sparco Seat !
- New for 2022: integrated lumbar support for even more comfort
- Ultra-compact fibreglass bucket seat
- Ideal for small cockpits (Lotus Elise, Alpine, etc.)
- Exclusive lightweight QRT technology patented by Sparco
- Fireproof fabric lining
- Anti-slip protection for shoulder and seat restraint
- Divisible legrest and seat cushion
- Embroidered logos
- 5 harness slots
- M8 side mounts with 290 mm spacing
- Hans compatible
- FIA approved 8855-1999
- Total seat weight : 7.1 kg
- Express shipping
Customer Reviews 3 customer reviews
star star star star star
star star star star star100% (3)
star star star star starProduct ordered on 26/07/2016 by geoffrey R.size perfectly as on the nickel drawing
star star star star starProduct ordered on 26/02/2016 by Didier G.Excellent product
star star star star starProduct ordered on 19/05/2014 by Eren B.well
star star star star star3 reviews
Sparco is an Italian company founded in 1977, and has become one of the most recognised brands in motorsport. Specialised in the manufacturing of driver equipment, Sparco is known for its bucket seats, harnesses, steering wheels, roll cages and other accessories such as helmets, racing suits and gloves.
Sparco products are the fruit of 40 years experience, and are of the highest quality in terms of design and safety. Sparco is present in all types of motorsport, from simple trackdays to the highest categories such as the Le Mans 24 hours or WRC for example. Sparco also equip various vehicles as standard (OEM) and supply some of the most prestigious manufacturers such as Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Bugatti, Lotus, Bentley, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg and Maserati.