Mishimoto Performance Aluminium Radiator for Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo
- TIG welded, 100% aluminium performance radiator
- Ideal for both daily and competition use
- Up to a 35% increase in cooling
- Lifetime warranty
- Direct fitment, no modification needed!
- Supplied with a 1.3 BAR uprated radiator cap
Mishimoto Performance Aluminium Radiator for Mitsubishi Eclipse
For either tuned daily use, or competition, Mishimoto radiators are an essential modification for your car. By increasing heat exchange they guarantee lower operating temperatures, improving vehicle reliability and performance.
They are made from aircraft quality aluminium, TIG welded and polished. Their dual core construction and high thermal conductivity, provides up to a 35% increase in efficiency compared to the OEM item.
Mishimoto radiators are guaranteed for life. They are designed to be a direct fit, installing in place of the OEM radiator. Where applicable, they come with an uprated 1.3 BAR radiator cap.
- Overall size : 69.9cm (27.5") x 45.7cm (18") x 5.3cm (2.07")
- Core size : 33.5cm (13.19") x 68.8cm (27.08")
- Rows : 2
- Inlet diameter : 3.6cm (1.4")
- Outlet diameter : 3.6cm (1.4")
- Core thickness : 4.0cm (1.57")
- Tank wall thickness : 2mm (.08")
- Magnetic drain plug thread size : M16x1.5
- Drain plug thread length : 12mm (.47")
- To suit : Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995-1999 & Eagle Talon TSI, turbo only (engine code 4G63), manual gearbox
- Chassis code : D32A
|Car Model||Mitsubishi Eclipse|
Mishimoto is an American company, that make and distribute high performance cooling parts and products for all types of vehicles : "daily" drivers, tuned vehicles for use on the track, pickups and 4x4s, motorbikes, etc. Made by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, Mishimoto's products have a lifetime warrantee. They come in a wide selection, from heavy duty aluminium radiators, tobolt-on oil cooler kits, oil catch tanks, silicone hoses... Top quality parts you can buy with confidence !