GReddy Iridium Tune JIS#7 Spark Plug
Dispatched Monday, April 6, 2020
Japanese Performance and Reliability !
- Iridium spark plugs, made in Japan by GReddy & NGK
- One grade colder than standard
- Compatible with : see list below
- Ideal for sporty and tuned Japanese engines
- Thread length : 19 mm
- Total length : 72 mm (exc. electrode)
- Thread : M14x1.25
- Socket size : 16
- GReddy part no. : 13000067
- Sold individually, adjust quantity in the shopping cart
GReddy Iridium Tune JIS#7 Spark Plug Specifications
Made in Japan by GReddy, these cold spark plugs have been specifically designed to operate at higher temperatures, helping to disperse heat inside the cylinders. This improves combustion, overall performances and engine reliability, reducing the risk of knocking.
Particularly adapted to sporty and tuned Japanese engines, they are fully compatible with the following engines :
- Toyota : 4A-GE, 4A-GZE (Corolla, MR-2...)
- Nissan :
- CA18DET (S13)
- RB20DE, RB20DET (Skyline R32, Laurel...)
- RB26DETT (Skyline R32, R33, R34 GT-R)
- Mazda : B6-ZE, BP-ZE (MX-5 NA & NB)
- As well as certain European models : Audi, BMW, Porsche, Renault, Volkswagen...
|Car Make||Toyota, Nissan, Mazda|
|Engine Code||4A-GE, 4A-GZE, CA18DET, RB20DE, RB20DET, RB26DETT, B6-ZE, BP-ZE|
Founded in 1977 in Japan, Trust is a huge company in the tuning world. Trust make all of their products in Japan, at their factory in Chiba, Tokyo. Their huge range is split into numerous well known brands, such as GReddy (exhausts, turbo kits, radiators and intercoolers, electronics...), GREX and GRacer. DriftShop have an exclusive partnership with Trust in Japan, allowing us to offer their products straight from the factory, at the best prices and without going through another distributor.