Greddy High Capacity Baffled Oil Pan for Nissan 350Z
Dispatched today !
Order within 15 h and 23 min.
Improved cooling and reliability !
- Baffled oil pan
- For Nissan 350Z (engine : VQ35DE)
- 2 side M14x1.5 ports with bungs
- Made in Japan, high quality finish
- Larger oil capacity than stock
- Optimized oil cooling
- Limits oil surge
- Oil pressure is always stable
- Ideal for intensive use (track days, competitive use...)
- "Plug & play" installation, without modifications
- GReddy part n° : 99900131
Greddy High Capacity Oil Pan for VQ35DE Specifications
This GReddy oil sump for 350Z has two M14x1.5 side ports (bungs included), making it easy to install oil returns as part of a turbo upgrade.
This large capacity baffled engine oil pan combines two advantages : better oil cooling and better engine reliability by limiting the risk of oil surge :
- Thanks to a larger capacity than the stock oil pan, this one allows the oil to "rest" longer before going into the lubrication circuit. Oil cooling is improved, its design helps to disperse heat.
- The larger capacity, combined with the baffle partitions, ensure that a small oil reserve is always available at the oil pump's point of suction. This way, even in intensive use with high centrifugal force, your oil will always be at a stable pressure.
This high capacity oil pan goes in place of the stock oil pan. Made in Japan by GReddy, with a high quality finish and perfect fitment.
|Car Model||Nissan 350Z|
Founded in 1977 in Japan, Trust is a huge company in the tuning world. Trust make all of their products in Japan, at their factory in Chiba, Tokyo. Their huge range is split into numerous well known brands, such as GReddy (exhausts, turbo kits, radiators and intercoolers, electronics...), GREX and GRacer. DriftShop have an exclusive partnership with Trust in Japan, allowing us to offer their products straight from the factory, at the best prices and without going through another distributor.