DKM Stage 3 Uprated Twin Clutch + Flywheel for BMW M3 E36 3.2L (95-98)
Uprated Clutch + Lightweight Flywheel
- Twin clutch, cerametallic discs
- Forged steel lightweight flywheel
- Designed for heavy duty use
- To suit : BMW M3 E36 3.2L, 321 ch
- Years : 09/1995 to 02/1998
- Engine code(s) : S50B32 (6 cyl., 3201cc)
- Hub splines : 10
- Torque capacity : 1016 Nm
- Supplied with release bearing and alignment tool
DKM MR Twin Disc Uprated Clutch Kit + Flywheel Specifications
Particularly adapted for highly tuned vehicles, recommended for heavy duty driving (track, competition, etc.), the DKM MS kit is made up of a steel flywheel and a reinforced twin disc clutch. Both are sprung discs with a cerametallic coating, ensuring both low inertia (for a quicker RPM response), and incredible resistance.
Withstanding more than 1000 Nm of torque thanks to its twin disc design and its ultra strong, forged aluminium pressure plate, this kit goes in place of the OEM unit without any modifications. It includes a release bearing, an alignment tool, bolts and other required accessories depending on vehicle (pilot bearing for example).
|Car Model||BMW 3 Series E36 (90-00)|