D2 Dual Circuit Rear Hydraulic Handbrake Kit
The ultimate solution for drifting
- 4 pot big brake kit: 2 for the footbrake, 2 for the handbrake
- Using 2 separate hydraulic circuits
- Comes complete with handbrake, cylinder and hoses
- Ventilated discs, grooved or drilled, 330 or 356 mm
- Road or Race pads available
- 2 year warranty
- TUV ISO 9001
- Delivery time 10-15 days
D2 Dual Circuit Rear Hydraulic Handbrake Kit specifications - 4 pot (330 & 356 mm)
The ultimate rear brake and handbrake solution, simply bolt on 1 caliper and have full use of independent footbrake and handbrake. Easy!
The kit uses 2 circuits, operating 2 pistons for the footbrake and 2 for the handbrake. Using a total of 8 brake pads (4 per caliper). Please note that this kit is not compatible with OEM parking brakes, so is recommended for track use only.
- 2 x forged, monoblock aluminium brake calipers (separate footbrake & handbrake circuits)
- 2 x vented discs, slotted or drilled, with aluminium bells
- 1 x set of 8 brake pads (road or race, your choice)
- 1 x hydraulic handbrake, master cylinder and all required braided brake hoses
- All required mounting components (brackets, bolts, instructions etc)
D2 dual circuit handbrake kit options:
- 4 pot calipers - 330mm discs
- 4 pot calipers - 330mm floating discs
- 4 pot calipers - 356mm discs
- 4 pot calipers - 356mm floating discs
D2 Racing brake kits are available with either fixed or floating brake discs. Please select above.
Brake pad options
D2 Racing brake kits come with a road pad as standard, a race pad is available as an optional extra. Please select above
- Road pads : good cold response, good temperature resistance (coefficient of friction of 0.46 to 0.53 stable up to 600 ° C).
- Race pads : less cold bite, but excellent temperature resistance (0.50 Stable friction coefficient of 200 ° C to 900 ° C)
- BMW 1 Series inc 1M : E81, E87, F20, 1M Coupe; 2010+
- BMW 3 series inc M3 : E30, E36 (inc Compact), E46, E90, E91, E92, F30
- BMW 5 series inc M5 : E34, E39
- BMW Z3, Z3M, Z4, Z4M
- Honda S2000
- Lexus IS200, IS250, IS300, IS350, GS300, GS350
- Mazda RX-7, RX-8, MX-5
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1 to 9
- Nissan Skyline R32, R33, R34
- Nissan 200SX S13, S14 / S14A, Silvia S15
- Nissan 350Z, 370Z
- Subaru Impreza, Legacy, BRZ
- Scion / Toyota FR-S
- Toyota Supra, Chaser, Altezza, GT86
- Is your vehicle not listed? Please contact us and we can create a kit for you.
Minimum wheel sizes
For clearance, you must use the correct size wheels with your brake kit. 330mm kits require a minimum of 17", 356mm kits require a minimum of 18".
It is your responsibility to ensure correct wheel clearance, certain setups may require a wheel spacer. Please contact us for information regarding fitment, brake templates can be provided if necessary.
All brake kits are produced to order from the factory. Delivery time is approximately 10-15 days.
Customer Reviews 1 customer reviews
star star star star star
star star star star star100% (1)
star star star star starProduct ordered on 22/03/2019 by Jerome R.Very good quality
star star star star star1 reviews