Competition Gearbox Mounts for BMW (per pair)
Dispatched today !
Order within 5 h and 40 min.
Pair of mounts!
- Ideal for your competition BMW! (circuit, drift...)
- "Plug & Play" : direct replacement for original parts
- Much stronger and stiffer than OEM
- Made from billet aluminium and an 80 ShA polybush
- Sold per pair, designed for heavy use
- To suit most BMW manual transmission (see below)
- Made in Europe for DriftShop
Reinforced gearbox mounts for BMW
DriftShop designed and developed, these gearbox mounts are the ultimate supports for your BMW gearbox. A direct replacement for the OEM mounts, they provide far superior support for sports use.
The OEM rubber mounts tend to wear out over time, due to mileage or harsh use. This results in imprecise gear changes, knocking noises, premature wear of the gearbox and potential radiator damage do to engine movement.
Much stronger and stiffer than the original parts, these DriftShop mounts are made from billet aluminium and a reinforced (80 ShA) polyurethane bush. They are particularly suitable for competition use (drift, circuit etc) or when seeing an increase in engine power, or an engine swap.
List of applications
These mounts are compatible with most manual transmissions, except for E30 M3 :
- 1 Series E82 & E88 : 128i, 130i, 135i, 1M
- 3 Series E30 : all manual gearboxes (excl M3 E30)
- 3 Series E36 : all manual gearboxes, including M3 E36 6 & 6 speed
- 3 Series E46 : all manual gearboxes, including M3 E46
- 3 Series E90, E91, E92, E93 : 325i, 328i, 330i, 335d, 335i & M3
- 5 Series E28 : 528i, 533i, 535i (M5)
- 5 Series E34 : 525i, 530i, 535i, 540i & M5 3.6 & 3.8
- 5 Series E39 : 525i, 528i, 530i, 540i & M5
- Z3 E37 : 2.3, 2.5i, 2.8i, Z3M
- Z4 E85, E86, E89 : 2.5i, 3.0i, Z4M
- Any engine swap based on the above list
Customer Reviews 6 customer reviews
star star star star star
star star star star star100% (6)
star star star star starProduct ordered on 20/06/2020 by Christian C.Silent block rigid quality. A product with a high quality finish
star star star star starProduct ordered on 18/12/2019 by Florian G.How to make it simple ... I would say simply one of the best service of all my experience in E-commerce. I use it regularly and I have to underline it, whether it is on the quality of the products, the respect of the commitments in terms of delivery, the advice or the availability of the team, I take my hat off to the DriftShop team! It's rare enough to put them forward because it's on these criteria that we recognize the seriousness and the requirement of a quality business. Keep it up, it's the mark of a winner!
star star star star starProduct ordered on 20/11/2018 by Mederic H.Mounted on an e30 swap m50b25. Very good product, very rigid, it's excellent. Makes the engine much more stable and improves the precision of the gearshift, no more play in the lever. On the other hand, it is quite noisy in the cabin and vibrates quite a bit (at the same time it's normal). Combined with the proper engine support, we feel a real difference in the behavior of the vehicle!
star star star star starProduct ordered on 11/10/2018 by FLORENT I.Quality product
star star star star starProduct ordered on 23/06/2017 by kevin b.At the top
star star star star starProduct ordered on 25/02/2015 by pascal l.very good
star star star star star6 reviews
Not only supporting the development of drifting in France and in Europe, organising events or sponsoring drivers, DriftShop also make it their goal to allow drifters of all levels to easily equip themselves. With great customer service in French and English offering expert technical advice, a huge stock and express delivery times, DriftShop has even developed its own line of products that are excellent value for money.