HKS EVC-S Boost Controller
Dispatched Thursday, April 22, 2021
Simple, reliable and automatic
- Automatic boost pressure adjustment
- Up to 2.5 BAR of boost (3.5 BAR absolute)
- Overboost protection
- Two configurable boost pressure modes
- Compact and discrete design
- HKS reference : 45003-AK009
HKS EVC-S Boost Controller Specification
Since the introduction of their first boost controller in 1987, HKS have been at the pinnacle of electronic boost control.
Fresh from HKS, the "EVC-S" is from the EVC product series for price-conscious customers. This EVC-S utilises a stand alone solenoid and has simplified features compared to previous models. It works with both internal and external wastegate types. A simple wiring harness connects the display unit, solenoid valve, and boost sensor to for simple installation.
Appearance of the display unit has been updated to match well with other HKS electronics parts.
- Fully automatic - just enter desired boost pressure!
- Can control boost up to 2,5 BAR (3,5 BAR absolute)
- 2 control modes (A/B boost setting mode)
- Display in BAR (kPa) or PSI
- Security : A warning mode automatically reduces pressure if it exceeds settings (with a visual/audible warning)
- Memory mode (peak values reached)
- Parameter lock with a code (Protect your settings)
Customer Reviews 2 customer reviews
star star star star star
star star star star star100% (2)
star star star star starProduct ordered on 16/01/2018 by Cedric P.HKS est ... HKS qualité et tout ce qui va avec :)
star star star star starProduct ordered on 26/11/2016 by Sebastien g.merci beaucoup tres bon service et tees bon service clientele
star star star star star2 reviews
One of the leading Japanese brands, HKS are world famous for their wide range of auto tuning products. Created by Hasegawa-San and Kitagawa-San in 1973, the company uses the initials of it's founders, as well as their partner Sigma Automotive. Present in drifting, GT, drag racing or even rally, HKS offer all sorts of high performance parts : exhaust, transmission, engine components, electronics, etc.