DKM Stage 2 Uprated Clutch + Flywheel Kit for VW Golf 5 & 6 2.0L TDI - Refurbished
Dispatched today !
Order within 14 h and 30 min.
Uprated Clutch + Lightweight Flywheel
- DKM MB uprated clutch kit + forged steel flywheel
- Versatile use for both road and track
- To suit : VW Golf 5 & 6, 2.0 TDI, without "Stop & Start", 136-170 bhp
- Years : 10/2008 to 11/2013
- Engine code(s) : CBAB, CBBB, CFFA, CFFB, CFGB, CJAA (4 cyl., 1968cc)
- Hub splines : 23
- Torque capacity : 705 Nm
- Supplied with release bearing and alignment tool
- This item is refurbished : it shows traces of handling and/or installation but is in perfect working order.
DKM MB Uprated Clutch Kit + Lightweight Flywheel Specifications
Particularly adapted for tuned vehicles, recommended for sporty driving both on the road and on the track, the DKM MB kit is made up of a forged steel flywheel and an uprated clutch, ensuring a long lifespan, user comfort and smooth shifting. If your vehicle is equipped with a dual mass flywheel, the DKM single mass flywheel easily replaces it, offering better resistance for both city driving and sporty use on the open road.
Withstanding up to 80% more torque thanks to its mixed coated disc (organic and copper fibres) and reinforced pressure plate, this kit goes in place of the OEM unit without any modifications. It includes a reinforced clutch (sprung disc, uprated pressure plate), a forged lightweight flywheel, a release bearing, an alignment tool, bolts and other required accessories depending on vehicle (pilot bearing for example).
|Car Model||VW Golf 5|
|Engine Code||CBAB, CBBB, CFFA, CFFB, CFGB, CJAA|