DriftShop Day #17, Anneau du Rhin, November 12th, 2021
Come and drift in complete safety !
- MANDATORY SANITARY PASS ! (or negative Covid test to be shown upon arrival)
- DriftShop Day #17
- Where ? Anneau du Rhin race track
- When ? Friday November 12th, 2021
- How much ? €250 full day, 6 hours, open pitlane, no groups
International customers : please use a "fake" delivery address in France to get free shipping (for example the track address "Anneau du Rhin, zip 68127, city Biltzheim, France"). Do not order anything else in your shopping basket when registering for a trackday. Thanks !
The Anneau du Rhin circuit has given us the opportunity to serve food on-site, offering a catered meal served indoors for €25 per person : a hot meal and an all you can eat dessert buffet, coffee included. Ideal for a warm break, without the long queue for your food ! You can book your meals directly with your registration, by selecting the number of guests above (please note : if the total number of bookings is too low, the indoor catering may be cancelled). Otherwise, the outdoor snack stand will still also be accessible.
Presentation of The Event
A day that's 100% drifting at the Anneau du Rhin race track ! In order to get the most running time, the track will be open from 9 AM to 4 PM (arrival at 8, one hour break between 12 and 1 PM). Entries limited to 40 cars maximum. The circuit will be open for 6 hours for free running, without groups.
- FFSA 2020 new rules and regulations : if your car is fitted with a 6-point (or more) rollcage, FIA racing equipment is mandatory for the driver and his passenger (approved bucket seat, harness, suit, helmet, Hans, gloves and shoes)
- This day is purely for training and fun. It is not a competition. No scruitineering checks will be made on the participating vehicles. However, we reserve the right to exclude any vehicle that is in a condition that could be dangerous for the driver and/or other participants. All cars on track must be equipped with bumpers at all time.
- Important ! Please read Anneau du Rhin rules & regulations for drifting : the track is particularly strict on the respect for the circuit and its surroundings, and reserves the right to exclude any driver who exceeds track limits or spins too frequently. This event is not advised for beginners. Download rules document here !
- All drivers must wear a helmet and their seatbelt (or harness), and all vehicles must be equipped with a tow hook or strap (stock tow hooks minimum).
- Noise limit : 100 dB
- If you have third party liability insurance for circuit driving, don't forget to present us the proof of insurance on the day. Without this proof on the day, a tariff of €20 will be asked in order to drive on the track.
- The presence of all drivers at the briefing is obligatory. It will take place at 8:45 AM at the entrance to track. All drivers absent at this briefing must contact a member of the organization team before going on the track.
- All participants engage themselves to follow instructions form circuit officials and the event organizers. Any participant who doesn't follow these rules will be excluded.
- Access to the circuit is restricted, only passengers accompanying the drivers will be allowed to access the paddock.
Event without timing that is conform to the rules of the Minister of youth and sports, and in particular to the rules of the « annexe IV de l’arrêté du 19 septembre 2007 » guidelines not recognized by the F.F.S.A.