D2 Racing Camber Kit for Mercedes C-Class W202 & W203 (93-07)
Rear Camber Kit
- Fully adjustable suspension arms
- To suit : Mercedes C-Class W202 & W203 (93-07)
- Accurate adjustment of your rear camber
- For lowering your car more, or fitting wider wheels
- Strengthen your chassis thanks to ball joints
- Goes in place of your existing OEM arms
- Reinforced for more intensive use
- Material : forged aluminium (much lighter than stock)
- Anodised purple finish
- Sold in pairs
D2 Racing Camber Kit for Mercedes C-Class W202 & W203 (93-07) Specifications
These adjustable suspension arms allow you to modify your rear camber with precision. They go in place of your existing arms and are fully adjustable, ensuring utra rigid and precise installation thanks to their ball joints.
These arms have a wide range of both positive and negative camber angle, allowing you to accurately choose the required setup. When lowering a vehicle, your wheels' camber changes naturally. With the adjustable camber arms you can align your wheels back to their original setup, reducing interior tyre wear and improving traction. You can also increase negative camber to lower your car even more, or fit wider wheels.
|Car Model||Mercedes C Class|